have you used blogger recently?

Back in the day (most of 2000-2007), I had a blog.  It was hosted on my own domain, the now defunct twise.com.  I used Blogger to publish it.

On Tuesday, I saw a Google announcement about Google+ integration with Blogger.  I thought I'd check it out.  So I set up a new blog, and was fiddling around with it for a while.  Things looked ok, but not something that would cause me to use a blog again vs. posting directly on Google+, which I prefer.

But then I accidentally discovered "Dynamic Views".  Dynamic Views are a type of template for formatting one's blog.  Holy crap.  It's amazing.  And yes, I would say that even if I didn't work for The Company.  Rather than try to explain it, let me just show you:  Go over to the test blog I set up:  twisesq.blogspot.com.  Over on the upper left side where it says "Classic" - hover over that, and cycle through the other views.  That is some nifty stuff right there.  Plus, when I post something on the blog, it prompts me with a share box to post it on G+.


This picture has nothing to do with this post. I'm just adding it here to include more pictures on the blog.

Popular posts from this blog

power elite vs pluralist explanation models

big 4 vs. law firm comparison from an industry perspective

california bar exam primer