my website - 1995

[This was one of my first websites, which I put online in late 1995.  The links no longer work.]


Travis A. Wise

About Me: A Multimedia Presentation

Hi, and welcome to my home page! While you're visiting, I'd appreciate it if you would sign my guest book. You can also read what some of my many fans have said about me, check out my list of web sites, or drop me an e-mail if you like.

Okay, now on with the show! This is the multimedia part of this web page: I have a sound file (178kb) recorded in my voice, and three recent pictures that were taken of me when I was in Europe for a month last summer: Me at SFO airport in June of 1995 (28kb), me on a bus in London in July of 1995 (26kb), and me in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris in July of 1995 (17kb).

I was born in Troy, Ohio at a very young age, and lived in Sidney, Ohio for fourteen years before moving to San Jose, California where the weather is always nice and sunny. In 1994, I graduated from Del Mar High School in Campbell, California. In the fall of 1994 I entered San Jose State University where I am currently a junior. My major is political science, and my minor is criminal justice administration. I'm also in the honors humanities program. If you are starting college, especially at a California State University system school, see my collection of hints about attending a CSU school. My goal is to graduate from SJSU in 1997, go to Santa Clara Law School get my J.D., and work in the field of civil law.

I currently work for the law firm of Hales, Hales and Etienne. I am member of the board of directors of the West Valley Amateur Radio Association, which supports Amateur radio, one of my hobbies. I have a general class ham radio license, and my callsign is KB8FOU.

Let me know you were here by clicking this
Home page for Travis A. Wise / twise@ix.netcom.com / Last Revised: December 31, 1995
Since December 14, 1995, you are visitor

Popular posts from this blog

power elite vs pluralist explanation models

big 4 vs. law firm comparison from an industry perspective

california bar exam primer