my work

[I wrote the following website in early 2000]



After seven years-worth of higher education, I'm proud to say that I now have my first "real" job.  I haven't officially started yet ... I just have to wait a few months for school to finish and all my exams to be over.
I will be putting my bachelors degree in political science and my soon-to-be-conferred law degree to good use working for PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, the largest of the Big-5 public accounting, audit and business consulting firms.  I will be working as an associate in the Tax & Legal Services (TLS) practice, in  the Technology, Information, Communication & Entertainment (TICE) group.

My first office.

  • Accounting

  • Big-5 Firms


  • Standards



  • Taxation

  • California




  • Federal

  • Corporate & Business


  • Executive




  • Forms (PDF forms to request tax returns, refer judgments and many more.)
  • Judgment Collection Manual (Sets forth the Tax Division's collection policies, explains the laws authorizing enforced judgment collection, and furnishes trial attorneys with suggestions as to how to collect tax judgments.)

  • Department of the Treasury (Responsible for formulating and recommending domestic and international financial, economic, and tax policy, participating in the formulation of broad fiscal policies that have general significance for the economy, and managing the public debt.)




  • Constitutional Basis







  • Judiciary

  • Supreme Court Decisions




  • Legislature


  • News


  • International

  • Treaties



  • Research Compendiums






travis@twise.com - www.twise.com - � 1994-2000 by Travis A. Wise

Popular posts from this blog

power elite vs pluralist explanation models

big 4 vs. law firm comparison from an industry perspective

california bar exam primer