my aquarium

In January 2013, I decided to set up a 50 gallon freshwater aquarium.  I already had a 2 gallon freshwater aquarium.
March 3, 2013
My inspiration for the 50 gallon tank was centered around having a lot of plants, and driftwood.

After shopping for commercial tank stands and not finding anything I liked, I decided to build my own stand to hold the tank (video below).  I subsequently added a homemade CO2 generator for the plants.


The aquarium has a webcam (username: "fish", no password) so you can see it during the day (color) or night (infrared).

Below is a spreadsheet with the current inhabitants of the aquariums.  The "Tanks" tab is an inventory of equipment.

Popular posts from this blog

power elite vs pluralist explanation models

big 4 vs. law firm comparison from an industry perspective

california bar exam primer