gtd for gmail
- Aggressively use Priority Inbox, and train it for what email is important vs. not
- Do not use folders - search instead
- Processing gmail:
- Delete/Archive - anything that has no place in your life now or in the future - not filing and sorting, just toss & search.
- Delegate - probably requires a 'check & see' action for you
- Respond - ninja move to reply with 5 or fewer sentences
- Defer - thorny, but appropriate if you need more information to respond. Put in "To respond" folder - not leave in inbox. Try to empty that every day
- Do - liberate activity from your inbox, if it can be done now, do it. Don't let stuff sit around and build up. Choose your verbs and honor those.