ricoh gr setup
- Default: Av, f/8; Continuous off; Multi AF; Snap Focus Distance 5m, full press snap on; ISO Auto-Hi (up to 3200); manual flash; AFL Focus Multi AF
- Street: Tv, 1/250, Continuous on; Focus Snap; Snap Focus Distance 5m, full press snap on; ISO Auto-Hi (up to 3200); manual flash; AFL Focus Multi AF; monitor off
- B&W: Shooting mode Auto, B&W
- Default: Target zoom
- Default: Timer
- Default: Effect
Adj. Lever Setting
- Cont. Mode
- Expo. Metering
AEL/AFL & C-AF switch/button
The lever allows you to switch between AEL/AFL and C-AF (Continuous Auto Focus). When you press the button in the middle, it activates the setting that the lever is directed to.
Lever set to AEL/AFL - You have three options (determined in config):
1) AFL (Auto Focus Lock) - When the button is depressed, the camera will attain focus and remain locked as long as you hold down the button. Exposure is determined with shutter press.
2) AEL (Auto Exposure Lock) - Same as above, but it will lock the current exposure setting (Aperture, Shutter Speed, & ISO) instead of focus which is controlled by the shutter button.
3) AEL/AFL (Auto Focus Lock/Auto Exposure Lock) - Button press locks both Focus AND Exposure (this is my choice).
You can also set the config so that these functions are “locked” once the button is pressed, and only "un-locked"/removed once the button is pressed a second time (i.e., a lock-hold).
If lever assigned to C-AF - When the button is depressed, the camera will continually search for focus (ideal for moving targets).